HybridZ

oh my.... wow... just.... wow

mtcookson

I don't know man, she doesn't have any feedback. :lol: Well, right now she's cheaper than a hooker in Vegas. Just read a bit more into the ad... she'll let you do her for 3 hours. If I bid and win, I wonder what we would do for the next 2 hours and 45 minutes :eek:

!M!

I don't know man' date=' she doesn't have any feedback. :lol: Well, right now she's cheaper than a hooker in Vegas. Just read a bit more into the ad... she'll let you do her for 3 hours. If I bid and win, I wonder what we would do for the next 2 hours and 45 minutes :eek:

!M![/quote']

Bwahahaha! Thats some funny stuff. HA!

definition of "nice" : they don't say no to anything you ask them to do.

for example, I met this nice girl, we got a little intimate, and she said "I will do anything you want, I want to make you feel like a man"

Of course I gave her a load of laundry to do and told her to make me dinner

definition of "nice" : they don't say no to anything you ask them to do.

for example' date=' I met this nice girl, we got a little intimate, and she said "I will do anything you want, I want to make you feel like a man"

Of course I gave her a load of laundry to do and told her to make me dinner[/quote']

And to quote Andrew Dice Clay:

She told me to give her 12" and hurt her, so I F##Ked her twice and hit her in the head with a brick.......