HybridZ

Turbo Stroker finally done! Pics and vids here!

After a year and thousands of bucks here she is. I can't figure out how to make pictures appear. I have a few more cool vids if anyone wants to host them. I got a vid of the motor and stuff. but here's a link to my gallery. Special thanks to Vildini Motorsport who saved me from disaster. They wired my car, built the exhaust, and surge tank, and a ton of other stuff. I highly recommend them if you're in the socal area. Very good and honest guys.

http://album.hybridz.org/data/509/9754MOV00368.MPG VIDEO

http://album.hybridz.org/data/509/9754MOV00369.MPG VIDEO II

http://album.hybridz.org/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=9754

Enjoy! Oh yeah all the mods are in the sig minus ARP studs and maybe a few other things just ask

I'd love to hear full boost just as much as you. Unfortunately I'm just breaking the motor in. I don't have more than 50 miles on it. The turbo's a t04E P trim. Thats all the info I have on it unfortunately. I have another vid. of the motor running thats pretty cool, but I could only get two on here. I'll take one down and post another soon.

Guest Chris240turbo

Looks great! I ran the discharge from the racegate on my set up out the same spot, nice and loud!

I'm glad those maps worked to help get you going.

Chris

Thanks for the comments. I'll look for that stamp on the hotside tommorow and see if I can get the specs. Chris240 thanks sooooo much for that map. You saved my life and got my car running. Its 2004. Haltech needs a wizard already :-). I'll post more vids as I get them.

Guest Chris240turbo

No problem at all, always happy to help out a fellow Z nut, looks to me like Vildini motorsport, and yourself, did a great job! and BTW to everyone, E6K maps work on the much newer E6X systems! proof right here...

Violacleff, your car looks super, and I imagine it runs just as impressively, have fun with it, as I'm sure you will!!! :^)

Let me (us) know what you think of the dumped wastegate, mine surely is loud, but it's not really a good noise, at least to my ears, more like a BAD exhaust leak, which, I guess, is what it is, although at 7K rpm, it does sound mean... I may change mine to run into the downpipe, or at least find a stubby 1.5" muffler (lawnmower maybe?) for the discharge pipe...