HybridZ

Just called my apartment manager for maintenance request

auxilary

Guest tony78_280z

=)

I gots a friend who manages a pizza place who told a customer to "lick his b@lls" once. It was so funny at the time, but not the way one should treat customers.

Guest comeandzpa

How many apartment wars does this make for you? 2? 3? 10? Seems like at least once a year there's a big scuffle. Hope you win this one and it ends there.

Complaint? My apt's bath, for example, has rust on the pipes. I can poke holes in it. The vertical blinds in the living room break. The fridge started to urinate on the floor.

This place is a shithole, I'm in process of packing my belongings and looking for other apartments. But not before I get that bitch canned

Complaint? My apt's bath' date=' for example, has rust on the pipes. I can poke holes in it. The vertical blinds in the living room break. The fridge started to urinate on the floor.

This place is a shithole, I'm in process of packing my belongings and looking for other apartments. But not before I get that bitch canned[/quote']

Sounds within reason to me. Like I said apartment living sucks.......

I've had good ones and bads ones.

Good apartment -Bad managment They were really crappy

Bad apartment-Good managment. Super nice would do anything to keep us.

I've lived in $hity appt's and nice ones.. seams to me that the more of a hole it is, the less the landlords care about what the poor saps living there complain about. I too have had the urinating refrigerator, bad plumbing (like a waterfall in the middle of the night from the celing of my closet.. pipe broke in the appt above me), windows that are drafty/not screened.. Mold in the walls, just inFESTED with various bugs, ants, ect.. I wish you luck, and hope you can make their life a living hell.. :twisted:

One thing to keep in mind is that the building owner might be the tight wad here. I own one apartment building and manage 2 others and it's not always the manager thats the problem. Fortunately the owner of the 2 buildings I manage is willing to spend the money to keep up on maintenance but not all owners are.

Just my $.02 worth.

Wheelman

Last weekend I notice the flange under one of my toilets was leaking raw sewage into the ceiling of the room below. So while I was fixing that I chipped a big chunk of porcelain off the bathtub and the furnace stopped working. And my refrigerator has leaked for months.

Owning a house sucks at times too. I have no one to run to but the salesman at Home Depot.

Last weekend I notice the flange under one of my toilets was leaking raw sewage into the ceiling of the room below. So while I was fixing that I chipped a big chunk of porcelain off the bathtub and the furnace stopped working. And my refrigerator has leaked for months.

Owning a house sucks at times too. I have no one to run to but the salesman at Home Depot.

yeah, but the difference is that you own a house. I spend over a grand every month to live in a shithole.

*goes back to searching for new apartments*

Pueraria lobata. Kudzi. Extremely aggressive invasive that has grown in Bermuda for over 30 years and has spread alarmingly An eradication program began in March 2004 from public areas such as the Railway Trail.

That's a prank that will keep on pranking... Like St. Augustine seeds in the prize flowerbeds. :shock::twak:

http://plants.usda.gov/cgi_bin/topics.cgi?earl=plant_profile.cgi&symbol=PUMOL