HybridZ

Hey Famous People taht Drove Zs?

240ZR

Guest ON3GO

in the movie Vanilla sky with tom cruse (sp?).. he drove a GTO replica S30Z in it.. very nicely done too!

jimmy carrey drove a 280z 2+2 in Bruce allmighty also..

John Travolta (sp?) had a 240Z when he 1st started out, found this out as my ex-girl friends dad built his house in florida and also his airplane hanger. they talked cars and her dad brought up Z cars as he owned one before and John T said he owned one right when he got famous and he loved the car alot.

mike

Don't know why I remember this, and daybe I shouldn't post this one because it's pretty sad I noticed, but John Candy in Delirious, the Ferrari GTO was a Z based replica.

I'm pretty sure Newman also raced Bob Sharp's original CP 240Z, which was the same car his son Scott won the championship in '86 or something.

Bubbles from the Trailer Park Boys drives one...

I love that pathetic show!

Anyway, one of the Mythbuster people drive a white 280Z. Not too famous, but what the heck. Shoot, now that I think about it, Darius is probably more famous (infamous?) then Mythbusters... :ugg:

Davy