HybridZ

MSA Type III Airdam - New Anyone with Pics?

Does anyone have pictures of the new MSA Type III airdam on a car? This is the one I am referring to:

http://www.zcarparts.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=50-1439&Category_Code=7AD2

I am planning on putting this on my 280 and I can't figure out whether I want to go Silver or Red. I am looking for this airdam in any other colors. Anyone using this airdam????

OK, I just ordered the Type 3 airdam. Now, the only question is silver or red for the car. The only other modification I am making is taking off the rear bumper and rolling the back under. The car is now white, it was originally silver, but red would look good too. That yellow looks nice also. I think I am going red or silver. or silver or red....

It's funny just to me that you are deciding on colors. I bought my car on e-bay painted just as you see it. If I was painting that car from the get-go that style would have never been in my mind. I get many comments on it and inside I'm laughing because I had nothing to do with choosing it except buying it that way. I was going to paint it this year something different but 90% of the time I'm driving so I don't care. I'm thinking on more blower boost now, more important to me than the outside color..:wink:

Good Luck on your car and any question on the mounting of the air dam just pm me...

I'm going to 10lbs. boost and although the engine and tranny are race built my rear diff. is still stock. I'm looking at torque of around 450 ftlbs. at the crank and I'm glad the R-230 is in the garage.....:-D

LARRY

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...