HybridZ

Yet another SS hood for sale

280Zone

I've already contacted the seller, and he seems like a nice guy. He's not Dave from Arizona Z, but he said that he's a "Z car nut from way back".

I don't know what the status is of the repro of Poundz90h9's hood but the last post says N/M. Does that mean it's not happening? I actually like this hood better because it has the same look on the front with the additional cowl induction type opening.

I'm thinking that if enough people are interested maybe we can approach him about doing a group buy for us HybridZer's.

I am a nice guy, and you are correct I am not Dave. Two of us (me and DMSV8 ) created this hood because I like the Poundz hood that was for sale recently. I added a couple of things to my taste like raising the rear a bit to allow the rear air opening, the front can also be cut out for my V8 car. I can have this hood configured a variety of ways. Just a thick upper hood piece for pin on installations, or with the inner piece for using stock hinges. I can make them very light for the serious racer or thicker if weight isn't a problem. I have better pictures if anyone is interested just email me. I can't get any price break from multiple orders but would be willing to work with any interested group on pricing and shipping. I can also have some available for the Motorsports show to eliminate shipping if that helps anyone.
Alright, I'm interested in exactly what you have on eBay with the inner piece for using stock hinges, and I'm interested in picking it up at the Motorsports show. You can PM me or send me an email with the details.

P.S. - Stronger is better, weight isn't a problem

Guest ON3GO

since this is a technical forum i thought i would ask some questions.

does this hood add any performance to our cars?

seems to me the scoop is too far back on the cowl to be effective..

pretty much seems like the air would travel straight through and cool nothing..

is there something underneath that directs air flow else where?

thanks for your time :)

mike