HybridZ

533 rwhp 7MGTE dyno

Clifton

Summary

I finally got back to the dyno. I messed with my AIC controls as I just put in a pair of 680's up from the 450's 2 days before and really messed up my fuel curve. I thought I had it good but testing in second gear doesn't give enough time on the wideband as I found out after a few 4th gear runs on the dyno. So it was pig rich on the top end. I didn't have alot of time to tune as it was a "dyno day" and I didn't want to be stingy and make everyone else wait. It wasn't too lean so I wasn't worried.

Runs #11 and #13 are 28 psi runs. I tried 30 psi on the freeway on the way over and the clutch slipped bad so 28psi is about all I can with a 6 puck and stock PP. On run #15 I dropped the boost down to 24psi as I run that daily with H20. It was still rich but I wanted to see what I had everyday. If i can get the a/f's in the low 12's I should pick up another easy 50+HP.

1t66.jpg

Wow!!! That is awesome. Very happy for you, was this with higher octain this time?

Looks like your site is down, can't wait to see the dyno chart.

I'd be great to see it in action, maybe you could put together a video some time?