HybridZ

Skyline?

EvilRufusKay

Here is a pair of R32 Skyline tail lights for sale on Ebay...

Does anyone know if these come apart? I've been trying to find tail lights like those found on the Ferrari 575 GTC to use on my car, but no luck so far. The impala lights look close but they are a single unit, but maybe cobalt lights, I think the inner ones might work. I'd like for the center to be a lot smaller but I guess I cant be too picky eh? They are probably too small anyways. I think I might have to go wander around the car dealerships with a ruler for a while. I'd appreciate any leads you might have. Thanks.

edit - I'm waiting on a price request for a set of real 575M tail lights. If the price isn't too outrageous I'll just go with those.

cobalt2.jpg

4463.jpg

v12-10_small.jpg

Cheep truck trailer lights?

I've been looking EVERYWHERE for an appropriate set of lights for my car and so far nothing has turned up for the tail lights. I'm going to use off the shelf parts for the headlights, two for lowbeam and all four for high beam. If your wondering why I only need the lenses, its because I'm going to strip out the rest and go to LED lights.