HybridZ

Show me your Interior!

Dan, that tomohawk dash cap looks so mean and nice on the car. How easy or hard was it to put on. How expensive etc? Really nice work.

Thanks, I like it too.

Easy to install, remove the two bolts that hold the steering collum up and slip it on. Three screws on each end hold it in place.

That's if you have a 280 dash. It was a bit tougher on my 240 dash. And the fit isn't perfect. COZY is hunting down a 280 dash for me though. When my new gauges arrive I'll swap everything and it should fit much better.

I bought it from a Tom owner that didn't use it. He had a perfect stock dash and didn't want to cover it. I think I paid about $150. Getting one by itself from Rory, the kit builder, is a challenge.

Great job(s). :rockon: But what else would one expect from Dan and Owen! :2thumbs: Oh; What style and diameter are your steering wheels. I'm thinking I need a 14" wheel that is flat and Dan's looks to fit the bill, so to speak.

Thanks Terry coming from you (the Master) it's a great compliment.

My wheel is 12" I think, it's a D-shaped one.

Owen

Guest 305240

Wow Owen! I like that rear view mirror you have. I thought I was the only one who liked those. Mine was a freebee. My friend didn't like it, so I nabbed it. Nice interior. Looking at all the interiors tends to give one visions. You can actually see what it would look like before you try to build one. Great work.

Wow Owen! I like that rear view mirror you have. I thought I was the only one who liked those. Mine was a freebee. My friend didn't like it, so I nabbed it. Nice interior. Looking at all the interiors tends to give one visions. You can actually see what it would look like before you try to build one. Great work.

Yeah, most people who have them around here are ghetto...but I like the viewing area they provide, especially in a Z! I want to put one in my Z32 but don't want to lose use of the sun visors.

Owen