HybridZ

New Project Pics POSTED...

Mikelly

http://photos.yahoo.com/dat74z

It is the New ZCar folder...

I just installed one of the new rotors, as well as some other stuff and pics of S&S Header ground clearances, and a few other ideas...

The car has a certain stance that I'm starting to groove on! Can't wait to get the tranny and differential installed and get the cage welded in.

Mike

THe rear arm fix pic is very premature... we're just kicking around ideas on how to retro fit the existing several pairs of arms out there with a repair solution on the outboard half at the strut. I'm kicking ideas around with Pete P., Jamie, Doug, And a few others...

The Vette and Z are mine... The Porsche and red Z are Member MacDaddy's (Jim McNemar's)!

Mike

I'm trying Mark, I'm trying... Teaching a basic mechanics/ Home car repair course on Saturday, got mother's day Sunday, and then Sunday night I get to start work on the Vette to find an annoying bearing issue in the drivetrain, which will require the removal of the headers, exhaust, torque tube, trans and differential to diagnos and fix this particular issue, so the Vette is gonna tie up the garage for about two weeks while I sort it all out... After that, I'll be back on the Z hard... I'm smelling burnt fuel and loud open headers in my sleep... Can't wait for it to be reality! :cheers:

Plus, I can't let you and John have all the fun terrorizing the rich boys and their expensive toys at the track! :lmao:

Mike :-)

Looking good, Mike. Those S&S's don't appear to hang as low as mine. Have you been able to massage them for better clearance? And what's the vacumn cannister for?

John

John, Mine were tweeked by the previous owner, then I cut off the 3 bolt flange, finguring it would gain a little more. I've got the motor sitting dead level... Should be ok I'm thinking for the track... Street might be another story. On the vacuum canister, it is for brakes.. I've never thought I really "NEED" it, but I've got it and better save than sorry... I did notice an improvement when I added it in to the other car's system.

Mike