HybridZ

Video of my old truck racing a 600 awhp Lancer

J Taylor

For those that don't know, my old turbo toyota truck now has a 1jz with a fairly large single turbo and nitrous. To put this video in perspective, this truck should trap 125 or so in the 1/4 mile pretty easily.....it's no slouch. The Evo was built by AMS in Chicago.....it's also no slouch which is obvious in the video. The video was taken this past Sat night here in Mobile. Some of you may have already seen this. It's going around pretty quick.

http://srvidz.vidiac.com/Player.aspx?fileid=9F05CFD0-E4D7-4874-B4E9-FAF65B0590BD&t=

There are a couple of other videos on that page of the Evo running other cars, like 2 600hp 03-04 cobras.

JT

I hate that website! Everytime I try to view a video, it plays the video, then pauses it about 5 seconds in, but the audio keeps going. Very annoying! Is there some was to actually download the videos off this site?

Does anyone else have this same problem when trying to view with Mozilla?

!M!

WOW that Evo is one hell of a fast car! That thing was kicking everythings a$$! The only thing that was even kinda sorta close was that Keny Bell Mustang. That cammed LS1 sure did sound nice but it got smoked by that Evo too!

Guy