HybridZ

Got into it with the Ferrari Club President..

Guest ON3GO

Guest ON3GO

Okay im pissed.

Heres what happened.

I race indoor Karts, me and 2 friends and co-workers go about every weekend, we are about to join the league and form our own team as we pretty much beat most guys times that go there pretty much everyday..

we know all the rules, flags and etc.. we take it serious yet we have fun.

anyways there was a armed forces event to raise money for the fallen troops of the war and we as a shop went there to show support.

Also a few of the Ferrari club members went as well as the club president with his very nice 512 rossa...

so me and my friends did a few heats and on the 2nd one 3 of the ferrari guys also raced.

well i guess somebody else hit the club president durning the race and made him have to pit, black flag i guess.

When i race was over i got out of my kart and started to get off the track when the Fu*ker walked up to me saying this..

"hey you peice of sh!t have you ever raced before"

me "Ya i have and it seems you need more practice, whats your deal"

now he is is mt face

"you hit me, dont you know how to F'en race, you know im the ferrari club president"

now he is really yelling and cursing.

me "who gives a flying F**K, doesnt mean you know how to race and i didnt even hit you, so get the F out of my face.

now understand this guy is about 57 years old and he is getting hot with a 21 year old for no reason at all, and plus there little kids and ladys around while he is yelling and cursing.

so he says "well who else has a blue shirt here, and you F*ck needs to understand.."

THEN he swings his arm and hits my visor off my helmet..

so i take my helmet off and grab it hard and was about to clock him with it when one of the staff takes it and say "let me have to before somebody gets hurt"..

so i get ready to hit him when a staff member says to him it was the guy with the black shirt that hit him.

so i start saying "you stupid prick, you need to say you sorry" and i start walking again, then ge grabs my hand and says im sorry man, im sorry..

while im walking away he starts all over with the guy that did hit him by mistake.

i yell out "oh god not this speal again, and you need to learn how to drive, sell that ferrari and get a honda *******"

awwwwwwww im so pissed i wanna go back there and start **** with him but ill just wait... karma is a bitch..

Mike (who is downing a few coronas right now)

P.S. i hate ferrari owners

Mike, just because he has a lot of money doesn't necessarily mean he has a lot of brains. Let it go. Go to the local gun range and plug off a few rounds, that usually helps get some anger out (most gun ranges let you rent guns). EDIT: Wait, scratch that. I just saw you're drinking!

See, this is why I'm into martial arts. This way I can beat the crap out of a bag or my instructor, BUT if some Joe takes a swing at me... it will definitely be a life lesson for them.

I see you edited your post, but did you happen to see the Star Boys link that Alex posted the other day? The interweb busted the guy, because he was spouting his mounth off. Just something for you to think about.

!M!

He sounds like a moron, but remember a guy like that has tons of money. If you hit him he has the means to make your life hell and it sounds like he would take that route if he had half a chance. A guy like that could never take his own medicine, he would lawyer up in a heart beat. It would feel great to kick his a$$ but it is not worth the possibility of loosing your shirt. Get in touch with the board of the F. club and complain, get statements from the people you were there with and from the people that work there, it might not get him kicked out of the pres. possition but it might make life a little embarrasing for a while. People that own Ferrari's are usually very professional people, I bet most of the club members would not like to have there reputations tarnished by there president.

Guest ON3GO
Mike' date=' just because he has a lot of money doesn't necessarily mean he has a lot of brains. Let it go. Go to the local gun range and plug off a few rounds, that usually helps get some anger out (most gun ranges let you rent guns). EDIT: Wait, scratch that. I just saw you're drinking!

See, this is why I'm into martial arts. This way I can beat the crap out of a bag or my instructor, BUT if some Joe takes a swing at me... it will definitely be a life lesson for them.

I see you edited your post, but did you happen to see the Star Boys link that Alex posted the other day? The interweb busted the guy, because he was spouting his mounth off. Just something for you to think about.

!M![/quote']

i also am into martial arts, well use to be.. 14 years of training and i sorta had to stop because of back issues.

BUT im still pissed.

i wont do anything, nor did i.

i just needed to vent.

ive seen him before and i go to all the ferrari events at TWS, so ill bump into him again.

plus next one ill be entering a car to race..

ill just lap his *** as pay back.

mike

Guest ON3GO
He sounds like a moron, but remember a guy like that has tons of money. If you hit him he has the means to make your life hell and it sounds like he would take that route if he had half a chance. A guy like that could never take his own medicine, he would lawyer up in a heart beat. It would feel great to kick his a$$ but it is not worth the possibility of loosing your shirt. Get in touch with the board of the F. club and complain, get statements from the people you were there with and from the people that work there, it might not get him kicked out of the pres. possition but it might make life a little embarrasing for a while. People that own Ferrari's are usually very professional people, I bet most of the club members would not like to have there reputations tarnished by there president.

he hit my helmet 1st..

i dont think he even knows he did but he was really in rage.

got in my face and even more so to the guy that did hit him on the track.

i was ready to throw down but it never came to be.

anyways ill let it be, like i said.. karma.

mike

Mike, You guys are out having fun and he is flipping out over a "GO KART" Race? Shouldn't that tell us all something? :shock: This oldster is buying into his own legend (YOu know, the one in his mind...) and he needs to be removed from the track, or that venue as a whole... Plain and simple, if someone ever assaults you, which he pretty much did, you have every right to defend yourself and to press charges since it sounds pretty obvious he threatened you... GUys like that need to be "educated" as to how they should interact with others in public. :malebitchslap:

He's compensating for something that is missing in his life for sure! :lmao:

Mike :cool:

The laws of Oregon would define what happened as an assault upon you as Mike Kelley addressed. I would imagine about everyone present witnessed an old fool antagonzing a young man who kept his cool and was not at fault (to your credit with all the children present). My theory is from years of experience (57) that a lot of foliks over 55 are just plain nuts and on occasion can make complete fools out of themselves in public trying to prove they still have "IT" when there is nothing left to prove. The first words out of his mouth really were: "I am Mr. Important" - who was going to win that serious race competition and be the local winner honoring the returnning heros. Take it for what it is worth: a confused old silverback still trying to compete with the pack and taking himself too seriously at having fun. Who do you think what age group all those prescription medication commercials are aimed at......the baby boomers who do not know how to age gracefully looking for the fountain of youth..my opinion.

ferrari sounds like "fairy" when pronounced in the correct way (italian?)

You had every right to sock him if he touches you. Its good you showed some restraint. At your age I would have beat the crap out of him or tried.

You should see us when we go karting, its complete mayhem. We used to go karting at this one spot where its unlimited races for 60.00 from 12 to 4pm. If I see someone coming up on me too fast, I slam on the brakes to slow him down and use it to hit the turn faster. I ram and and have gotten rammed into and under the barriers ALOT. We pop collars when we pass each other, and we learned how to bypass the throttle stop to get that extra umph in the straightaway. We try to drift every possible chance we get. Basically we do everything we can, get caught and do it again later. We get our moneys worth and take nothing personal. If the ferrari guy ever tried that with our group hed end up under a pile of crazy 20something year olds that listen to gangster rap WAY too much...