HybridZ

My new KONIG 15x7 shoes

100_0749_2_.JPG

Pictured is ASHLEY from CALIFORNIA STREET MACHINE, SUISUN CITY,CA with my car and it's "new shoes". This is at my engine builder's building showing my KONIG 15x7 rims with COOPER COBRA RADIAL G/T, 225-50-15.

A few thoughts..... I originally ordered them thru MSA for $630 shipped. They are back ordered with a large list of buyers and could not give me a ship date so I cancelled the order and got them from TYLER......$545 shipped. http://classifieds.hybridz.org/showproduct.php?product=262&sort=1&cat=14&page=2

He does not supply the lug nuts but I got them at my tire shop...12x1.25m...

Next problem was the front tires rubbed on the MSA type 3 air dam. A little cutting on the back lip fixed this.

Then found out that the KONIG supplied tire caps don't fit over the front spindle cover but fit on the rear drums. I had a new set of caps and Z center emblems for my 72 240Z and tried them. Same problem but they are a bigger cap and with some grinding will fit. DAMN.......

The rims are silver with polished lip and look great. I also noticed with the wider tire steering is much easier..... :D:cheers:.....

LARRY

I wish these were available in bigger sizes 16 or 17 and wide enough for zg's then I would buy them.... As for your car Larry those wheels are an awesome addition although I would like to see it lowered about an inch all the way around. While not a fan of graphics I still like that car of yours!

Guest z1 performance

its a min order of 30 sets, not 30 wheels to do custom sizing....but if there is enough interest, we can easily get it done for you guys

its a min order of 30 sets, not 30 wheels to do custom sizing....but if there is enough interest, we can easily get it done for you guys

maybe if we can get enough members from other Z forums...

how much are we talking per set of 16x8s?