HybridZ

RB26 powered 240sx

philiow313

hey guys. my parts guy at work just bought a 240sx (s13) for $600. what he didnt know was that it had a skyline motor in it! he knew it was turbo, and he knew it wasnt stock, but he didnt think it was a skyline motor. (hes a toyota guy, go figure! haha)

i have pics and a 2 minute AVi video, if someone can host them. its not the GREATAST or most modded car ever, but its quite cool. very nice score!

I guess the guy who owned it previously to my buddy got into some financial trouble, or something. i dont know the details. but he tells me he paid 600 bucks for it. its a steal. the wiring harness is going to be redone for him for free at AZN motorsports in Vallejo, CA... he is best friends with the owner. i get to drive it next saturday!

dyno? it doesnt have a lot of goodies... just 3" catless exhaust (not mandrel bent... bad welds) intake filters and the IC w/ 2 BOV's. rb25det tranny. boost may be higher than normal, but i dont know what it even runs at. dyno just doesnt seem necessary to me... plus i think AZN has one... i dont think he'd go to dublin =/

nice... hey do you have a number for AZN? I need a quote. sweet car... I live in Fairfield... let me know if you go to any meet, I want to see that car...

i dont know the number, no. sorry. PM me and ill send you my number though... i dont go to meets as im all outta Z's now, but im still active here. haha.

$600 that's what he told his wife !! LOL

Thats more like it... i stil say we arnt getting the whole story... guy must have been in deep **** or something to let a car like that go for 600 bux :twak:

I will give him 3000 for it right now and pay to have it shipped to alaska :>

Wow $600:shock: At first I thought u meant $6000 Great buy on his behalf. I guess the saying "A sucker born every minute" holds true here. I would dyno it just to make sure the engine is in healthy condition and get a baseline run before the mods.