HybridZ

Tec 3 price.

Well I worked up a list of everythhing I would need for a TEC 3 unit. Was going to use this to control my distributorless ignition and and engine management for the stroker turbo. Man are they proud of this piece. $3300. On top of what I paid for the ITB's comes out over $5000 for fuel and computer. Got to pull back and rethink my goals. Would like to have some money left over to put else where in the car. Anybody out there get cuts from these guys? Or another system that is as easy to reprogram as mods change? May have to stick to stroker and put off my plans for the turbine.

Well I worked up a list of everythhing I would need for a TEC 3 unit. Was going to use this to control my distributorless ignition and and engine management for the stroker turbo. Man are they proud of this piece. $3300. On top of what I paid for the ITB's comes out over $5000 for fuel and computer. Got to pull back and rethink my goals. Would like to have some money left over to put else where in the car. Anybody out there get cuts from these guys? Or another system that is as easy to reprogram as mods change? May have to stick to stroker and put off my plans for the turbine.

I'm getting mine purchased and installed for $3500 here http://www.tempestracing.com ask for Joe he is listed on Electromotive site as a dealer/installer, I think it's a fair price. He is doing a 3.0 liter 280Z with custom intake/exhuast manifold, fuel cell, cage, everything you can think of. The best part is when it leaves I heard it's getting $30K of paint/body, and interior done. Oh I forgot to mention the floors and rockers are gone. Horsepower goals are 600, if the floors aren't done its going to tear that poor 280 in two.

I can't wait to see it done, nice to have a big budget....

tempest does good work and have some really fast cars running around MD....at least thats what I here. A ex member here had his civic built there.

Yea, there shop car is over 700HP.

I asked Joe if I can run one of his stickers on my Z and he said if we don't get 500HP no. If you see a car with a Tempest Racing sticker on it, expect at least 500RWHP, we don't give them out or sell them to just anyone he said.