HybridZ

need help distorying a video tape!!!! please help!

Guest ON3GO

Guest 280Tom'z

funny mike but hey im 16 be 17 in 16 days and anything i have ever done my dad has known about if your parents can trust you even tho you might be making bad choices then your relationship will be alot better. maybe if you tell them what is on the tape they might spare them selves of watching it then unless your rents are freaky like that or just dont put things on tape you can always deny words people say but vids or pics of you doing it is just kinda stupid unless its a Z doin a badA$$ burn out at the track or sumtin legal i would start keeping those special (she came over lastnight) memories in the back of my head instead of putting things on tape you probly will be embarrased about like now

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never, ever tape things you dont want people to know about. It is just a bad idea in general. Evidence is always bad.

As for destroying the tape, you could put it on a hot pan, just hot enough so the tape inside melts, and they say that someone left it in the sun.

good points guys.

well i had a talk with my parents and im gonna get the tape back and they wont watch it.

but last night was nuts, i had my spy googles on and all black clothes, and my spy lights.... all went well untill i slipped on the tile floor.. ran to my room and acted like i was asleep.

mike

ROFLOL!! Great story! Your parents are far more understanding than mine were. They would have done something like sell tickets to the neighbors, so all could revel in my shame.

What was on the tape, anyway? I can think of PLENTY of things worse than getting it on with a girl. Like, getting it on with YOURSELF. Or with an understanding and compliant farm animal...

C'mon, tell us! We won't laugh, will we guys?

well the video has lots of stuff. like me racing, doing some stupid offroad stuff, and if i remember correctly only like 25mins of a sweet heart named *****... god if she knew i posted her name she would prob be more pissed then how she was after i told her about the taping :D .

she didnt mind after.

mike

Guest Anonymous

Is that all shifty.gif ? Monitor your parents closely :rolleyes: ....the key words: MILITARY SCHOOL malebitchslap.gif ... check the mail eek2.gif and answering machine cuss.gif .. Something tells me they watched the tape fmad.gif and currently working on a long term plan that includes your future. twak.gif

lol it wasnt sex, hell if it was it would be more like a hour and 25mins.. im only 19 so i can go the distance..

so it was 25mins of something else...

thats all you guys get.

mike

wasnt my parents car.. well a big smoke show in my parents car. but it was rally racing in my friends parents KIA... oh yeah KIA baby!

as soon as i get the tape ill load up some vids.

mike

Guest Night_rider_383

Just a good thing it was'nt of you and a sweet school girl that went to an all girl school and wanted to show off to her friends, so she taped one night at her house when her folks was gone, then let all her friends see, they talked, word got back to her folks, then a big 6' 3'' 275 lbs man showed up at your door asking what the hell was you doing with his little girl lmao. That would'nt have been good at all

Originally posted by Night_rider_383:

Just a good thing it was'nt of you and a sweet school girl that went to an all girl school and wanted to show off to her friends, so she taped one night at her house when her folks was gone, then let all her friends see, they talked, word got back to her folks, then a big 6' 3'' 275 lbs man showed up at your door asking what the hell was you doing with his little girl lmao. That would'nt have been good at all

let me guess... has that happend to you?

Ah, but focus on what I said... If he wants to hide it, there must be a reason for it... I've worn a path around the proverbial block when it comes to women and relationships and I can speak from personal experience. It is a BAD idea to shoot yourself or anyone else doing the bump and grind... It NEVER looks like the pros... Much better left to the sylicone and muscle bound pros of the adult industry...

Mike malebitchslap.gif

Guest Night_rider_383

on3go.... Yeah sad to say but yeah it happened to me. Not a fun thing at all, but one good thing about it was all of that girl's girlfriends was calling me or coming to "vist" me. I miss them good old days, but i'm glad i'm older and smarter now

Originally posted by ON3GO:

ok well im in deep **** .

my parents got ahold of a video tape.. (hifi digital 8) and they are gonna watch it.. if they do im in deep **** .

they took my camara to watch it so i cant delete it that way, and i cant like set it on fire or anything so does anybody know how to delete whats on the tape with out like a camcoreder or like bruning it to death smile.gif ..

plase help!!!

mike

If it has not yet been said, you can get a BULK TAPE ERASOR at Radio Shack, or swap the guts internally from another tape, or VCR and record over as already mentioned in second post smile.gif