HybridZ

Had A Dream Last Night

Phantom

Dreamed I saw my car up on a lift. I thought, wow - now's the chance to get some good digital photos of the exhaust and 'torque tube' style transmission mount. As I moved into position I went through a spider web and this humongous spider got on me. It was so realistic I woke up and never got the pictures taken. Sorry guys!:icon52:

wow, thats crazy! I consider myself lucky that I've never been caught in a giant spider web...in reality, or my dreams.

do you put any merit in analyzing dreams? sometimes I feel that my dreams are really telling my something..although people tend to manipluate things to mean whatever they want them to mean, subconsciously or consciously.

wonder what it could mean?

sucks about the pictures though :8

Dreamed I saw my car up on a lift. I thought, wow - now's the chance to get some good digital photos of the exhaust and 'torque tube' style transmission mount. As I moved into position I went through a spider web and this humongous spider got on me. It was so realistic I woke up and never got the pictures taken. Sorry guys!:icon52:

Hey 'Mon'! Wat' u been smokin? :bonk::lmao::willy_nil

Mat .. there is a big difference whether you were standing or sitting on that pyramid.. Tim ... you do not want to know the meaning of the PICKLE & PYRAMID...just plain bad luck to know those things

What if the girls were sitting on the pyrimid and he WAS the pyrimid? Less bad luck I think in this case since there would be no little pickles?

What if the girls were sitting on the pyrimid and he WAS the pyrimid? Less bad luck I think in this case since there would be no little pickles?

Whoa baby :icon52: Now, wouldn't that be freekin' sweet! :mrgreen:

Sorry for hijacking your thread Phamous Phantom. To make things better, I opened up my Tony Crisp "Dream Dictionary" and found what your dream meant. Take it for what it's worth... "Generally insects represent irritations or feeling something 'bugging' one; feeling insignificant--the ant in the mass of other ants; sexual urges, especially with cockroaches. As Jimmy Cricket suggests, insects can represent our conscience and guilt which remind us of feelings we might sooner forget; perhaps insects represent these areas because they live thier life in our house and garden largely unseen, so depict thoughts and feelings occuring on the edge of consciousness. Also one's children; if flying off, children leaving home. Spider: often the dependent emotions and conflicts one feels 'caught in' connected with mother; any emotions you don't want to 'handle', such as those surrounding a spouse leaving."

!M!