HybridZ

Custom body Z Vette on eBay

Yeah....kinda looks like something out of "Death Race 2000", but I reckon with a decent 2, or 3 tone paint job, some decent wheels, and a grill of some sort, it could be nice......I find it very intriguing! Someone put a lot of thought and effort into it.....you gotta respect the work, even if you don't like the end result!

Looks to me like someones nightmare and a future owners endless money pit. "Front end is like a 67 vette (NOT) and the rear is like a 74 vette (NOT)!!!!" Looks exactly like a hacked up Z car to me. Beyond the sad looking exterior, it appears to be a stock Z. Maybe if the guy reduced his price to $500.00 he might get some takers.

P.S. Tim are you feeling well?

Talked to the guy on the phone... not worth the time or money. He spent 7 years in prison and the car sat out side for those 7 years. The fiberglass is separating from the body from the water freezing in the seams. The floor is rusted the engine should run (doubt that) but it should be gone through. And his reserve is... $4500. I'm not intersted in it, Tim if you want I'll still go look at it but I don't think it's worth $1500.

I think that with the right amount of attention, it has some potential.....

Tim, I know you are more than capable of turning any car into something nice...given the right amount of $$$ and time, but why this piece of dodo. There is a saying that goes like this......"Friends don't let friends buy junk".