HybridZ

Enzo Ferrari - driven on highway

TheNeedForZ

They say the chance of bumping into one of the 399 Enzo's running on the streets in your life time is less than that of being struck by lightning. Here is a link to a video of a Enzo that is actually running on the highway.

At 1:12~1:14, the Ferrari makes a peculiar noise as it speeds forward.

When I watched this video, the server had to re-buffer every 3 seconds. I hope it is a temporary problem.

It must have something to do with how much time you spend on the road. I saw a red Enzo on the interstate bridge in Portland, and a yellow one on I-5 north south of Red Bluff Calif. But I drive about 3000 miles a week which is probably slightly more than average. ;)

Guest Battle Pope
Saw an Enzo at a gas station here in Long Beach... just 2 weeks ago. Sounded amazing.

They consume gas??? For a million bucks, I was thinking it better run on hopes and starlight!

Guest bastaad525
They consume gas??? For a million bucks, I was thinking it better run on hopes and starlight!

Consume? heh... that's putting it lightly.

They guzzle and gulp it... I think to the tune of something like 8mpg's? but yeah... it's a wonder to actually see any being driven, due to rarity, cost/value, risk, and the fortune it costs to drive one.

My log books are legal! (All three of them) BTW, what kind of truck is your tanker?

I’m now driving a ’99, 379 LN with a 3406 Cat that I am considering purchasing from the company. Is 49 years too old to be buying a truck?

I don’t go out all that far any more, mostly what you can legally drive in one day including the return and I have yet to see an Enzo. What we get around here, are the new Lambos in funky colors.

PS: I find the loose leaf arrangement of log book editing works well.

You got the loose leaf part just right. I have a 2002 379. My boss should be coming into a new one when cat gets the fuel milage thing cleared up. I've heard that they are only getting about 3 1/2 mpg. if ;you get a good price and have work for it, buying a truck at only 49 is ok.