HybridZ

Burnouts x2

two40

burn outs are expensive, boring, smelly, and overall stupid, unless used just before a drag race.

But that's why they're so cool to do someplace other then the drag strip! Over 100 hp in our street driven Z cars is also just as stupid, but hey, you do what ya gotta do. I thought those Monster truck races and tractor pulls were also stupid until I actually watched. Everything is an event--to each his own. Nascar on TV for me is hideously BORING, but I love the race cars and would love to see a real race. Same thing for baseball--boring on TV for me, but great at the ballpark. Again, to each his own.

That was one of the most intersting burnout contest videos I have seen--loved the vantage point of the bleachers; it gives you an idea of the magnitude of smoke put out by the cars. Cool!

Davy

burn outs are expensive, boring, smelly, and overall stupid, unless used just before a drag race.

this from a 15 year old??? wow. i'm at a loss for words. when i was your age i creamed my pants every time i saw a burnout. as DavyZ said, each to his own.

cheers

hmm, i thought without the speed effects it's kinda plain and booring. obviously i won't be doing it for all the burnouts but i can't just show burnouts. it'll be booring.

no i own a red one with an 8. i have a gallery here.