HybridZ

Who would win in a fight: python or alligator?

auxilary

that is crazy.

i feel about like that python, i just ate almost a whole mazzios pizza, i feel like i could pop, i can usually only eat 2 or 3 pieces...

I think an anaconda would have alot more going for it against a croc, then a python against an aligator.

I'm surprised the python tried to start eating before the gator was dead, kinda stoopid.

So, moral of the story? Don't eat the whole turkey unless you got thanksgiving pants.

The same story was carried by the pulp magazines that you find at the check out line at the grocery store. " HORNY SNAKE ON STEROIDS MOLESTS GATOR:" Seems this snake was a real player in the glades and stalked this female gator. The unwanted courtship ended in disaster for both. Rumor has it the gator was a cross gender and some of the surgery did not go too well

More than likely, the snake was ripped open by the alligator in the fight. Or, at least, the snakes structural integrity was compromised by the gator's bites. Then when the snake attempted to swallow, it got more than a mouthful.

I'm pretty sure the guys that found it/studied it and reported it could assess that if it were the case.