HybridZ

Graduate thesis survey-your input needed-

innerware

Hey all. Since you are all like family and I respect pretty much everything I read here I thought I would ask for some help. I am getting my masters degree in product design and I am working on my creative work/thesis. If you all could take this survey of 9 questions for me I would most definately appreciate it. Other than the love of cars and Z's I think you all represent a good cross section of the American population.

That said thanks and here is the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=695361386083

Thanks all. Yeah, you all get first dibs on anything I end up bringing to market. Although I hightly doubt that it will happen. Would be nice though. And the sound price thing. I know some spend top dollar on sound. Like crazy money$$$. Those people are in a world of there own though. Looks matter less and less with those than with the familly of four that wants surround sound and has to put it in there family room. So that is kind of the market group I am going for. Really trying to hit apon all non-audiophiles in general. While I am not going to redesign the interior of a speaker and make it sound better. ( I am no engineer and I know it) I want to make it fit better within its environment. I think by doing so will allow us to regain a bit of living space and have less distractions of the technical type. I might be crazy but I feel that a lot of us would like it if we could have the best of both worlds.

Thanks again everyone. I have gotten overall over 70 people to take the survey. I am sure you all contibuted to it a ton.

Yea... i'm an audiophile for sure...

Example? The speakers in my living room are worth 2.5k' date=' and that's just the 2 fronts... Bring it up to 7.1 and it gets expensive real quick.[/quote']

Sweet Jeebus!! I don't want to hijack the thread but please tell me more :).

Innerware I like your ideas so far about blending the speakers in with their environment, my room is like a tech nerds heaven, and I'm not even that big of a nerd!! That problem could be solved by not having dolby digital wires running all over the place.

Tyson