fl327

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, you can check them online now. I wanted LoneZ but someone had it, then I decided to forget personal plates. I would like Bite Me as well, but DMV is real funny that way, if they think its the slightest bit nasty... icon_rolleyes.gif I had to laugh, years ago, a guy wanted "Sex is OK" on his plate and they denied it, he took them to court and asked if the state's position was that Sex is NOT ok. Sounds funny, but he won, they reviewed it and gave him the plate.

Regards,

Lone

Ps: I did see one that was cool that said "Blubyu" Not sure on the spelling, it was on a rod I saw.

Guest Anonymous

Auxilary... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

The plates on my Audi quattro read TCHUESS (TSCHUESS was taken), which is German for "see ya"

Just a plain 'ol Firefighter tag on my truck.. The Z will get something cool.. VYPRKILR comes to mind.

By the way, the Audi isn't THAT fast, but it seemed cool at the time.

Guest Anonymous

I always liked 72 540Z. I really enjoy trouncing mustangs and in the early nineties I really wanted to put "5.0L EATER" on my El Camino. Custom plates are cool it's just that I always find ways to spend my money on go fast parts instead... Someday I vow to own a car with mad HP AND some nice paint.. For now I'll kill 'em with a primered machine, keep 'em guessing you know!... icon_wink.gif

Heh heh, I love all those!

I was thinking BRGITON (BRING IT ON) but it looks like it sames something else, like the name of a college or something....

But for the plate frame, I was thinking,

"Made in Japan - 1973"

THAT should pick some fights!

Owen

I remember reading an article about some girl whose license plate was "3M TA3". It took the DMV 6 months to get it and they retracted the plate. Very clever!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Tim

In case you are still missing it...If you were to see that plate in your mirror, it would read: "EAT ME"

Guest Anonymous

Pete, you're right. we had put 5-0KILR on our Nasty Z-28 back when I lived in Florida, and a sheriff friend down the street stopped by and mentioned the alter "gangsta" meaning of that...

We promptly switched to something lame & tame, I think it was 1QWIKZ..

TI 3VOM is always a good one if you are required to butcher the car with a front license plate.

(The plate for my new bike will say NEEDRGR I think..means "knee dragger", the term for the way superbike riders corner, with their knee on the ground for those who don't know)