HybridZ

Enjoy

Scottie-GNZ

Thats when you know you have built an engine correctly...

When you turn the kind of rpms that F1, that Cosworth and other similar eninges without blowing up.... personally, I wouldn't want to be standing that close anything that is revving like that.

First of all, the first video boggles my mind. The only thing ive ever seen or heard like that was playing gran turismo 4 in a 1200hp toyota lmp. He just points the thing in the right direction and it catapults to the horizon. amazing.

second, that f3000 driver is just insane. he was sliding that car on a two lane road at a rediculous speed. I feel very inadequate now.

Third, the f1 engines are getting out of hand. I cant imagine the stresses on an engine spinning 20,000 rpms. Sometimes the things those f1 engineers come up with impresses me more than the nasa stuff

I've taken this long too post becuase I was digesting the vids (downloaded first day it was up).

First vid impresses me less and less the more I watch it. Sure it sounds awsome and the speed is amazing. But the driving didn't seem smooth in the clower corners at all. This 'could' be the car's setup but it just seems a bit jerky to me, that's all.

The second vid... Well, that guy is just insane. I wonder what a car like that would do to a deer...