HybridZ

Final solution

Forrest

Wow, thats fantastic. Bravo, good speech, well thought out ideals, excellent idea. Very articulate.

Welp, since I'm a white devil and not fit to live because I spend all my waking hours doing everything I possibly can to kill everyone else who isnt white, I'm gonna heartily agree with Kambaboobo Kalalashala or whatever.

In an attempt to set an example I will go exterminate myself.

*sigh*

he upsets me...:twak:

this guy is going to start a new nation/world wide race war!

and then it'll be the white folk fault...

i dont want to kill him, i just want him to stop saying it's my fault.

I bet some black people want him to shut up too.

I guess I'll just go kill myself because I'm killing African American's... even though I work in home health care where I take care of a black man....

Here is the thing, there is always someone to blame for all of your ills. This guy is no different than white supremecists who claim to also have a "solution" for the world. Unfortunately there are plenty of people that are "educated" and well spoken that chose to dwell on how every personal shortcoming they have is due to "THEM". Whoever "they" might happen to be. History is filled with people just like this guy. The irony of this is that he is preaching the exact same message as Hitler did. He is simply blaming all white people instead of just Jews. I do find it funny that we as an advanced society look back on pre-WW2 Germany and say "How could you not see what was happening?" Guys like this are very alluring to people. They take all of the concerns and gripes people have and give them a target for their aggressions. The scary part is not really what is being said, it's that people are buying it without even a second thought. This was evidenced when there was a round of applause when this guy finished his rant.

Brian

Let's see, if an 'African' American says something like that he's praised for his thoughtfulness, if a 'White' American says something like that he's a racist and a bigot. I have no tolerance for bigots no matter who it comes from. I'd love to replace every reference to 'Black' Americans with 'White' Americans then read it back to him and listen to him scream about the bigotry.

WE'RE ALL AMERCAN, GET USE TO IT.

It's time to start saying "American of Irish decent" or "American of English decent" or "American of African decent" or "American of decent". The key word here is AMERICAN.

Sorry for the rant, but it's a pet peeve.

- Joe