HybridZ

james bond gatling guns

Lunar240z

I've had this idea for a while, and just thought it'd be really funny if someone has made some pop-out dummy gatling guns, that come out of the battery inspection lids. baybe have a button that makes them spin or something... ahhh dorkdom....

and maybe an ejection seat or two, or an oil slick...lol

Guest 73Turbo240z

ya'll are getting far too complicated... just put in an extra windshield washer setup, plumb the lines to the leading edge of the bumper/hood/front valence/whatever... load the resevior with your choice of caustic substances, and every time you get cut off, wait for a lull in the speed of traffic, ride there but, tap the button, and drive off, perhaps even give them a curtosy wave as you drive by... leaving whatever agent you choose residing on there paint/exterior.

or you can opt for fragrances... deer piss, skunk, whatever...

Guest 73Turbo240z
Right - and have the wind blow it back all over my car.:twak:

if you wait for the lull in traffic then in theory you should be at a stand still... and if your anything like Houston, stand still = no wind :-D

my initial thoughts were for oil on the road, but that could endanger lives... so no dice.

Back in high school I had a friend that took his wind shield washer nozzles and turned them around to face forward. He would swing to the left of the lane as he was coming up behind someone at a stop sign and spray their mirror with washer fluid. It was all fun and games until he shot a biker in the back at a light one day and the biker came back to his truck and put a big dent in the hood.

Guest JAMIE T

I had a friend who turned his rear wiper washer squirter around and it would spray the car behind him. It was a Jeep Cherokee. Pretty funny. He sprayed my car once and I was like, "WTF!???" That was the first time I saw it. I am still laughing telling you about it.

Guest 73Turbo240z
What's wrong with the old ATF injection into the exhaust pipe trick! or a built in potato cannon that fires a small plumbers friend with a sign on it that says "Stupid". Or hey, how about just putting a V8 into a Z and just blowing them off the road!

could modernize the ATF one... plumb a washer setup into the intake track... mist seafoam into your intake (though definately establish the spray volume before you do less you stall your car)

that'll put on a helluva smoke show.