HybridZ

made me throw my coffee out the window.

fl327

going to school, i got my coffee and im driving happily along, staring at my guages and taking in the sunset district, and i look in rear view, S2000 is tailgating the crap out of me! he gets next to me and lets me hear vtec, i get on it a little to stay up, im in 4th doing 45 at 1800rpm, and i couldnt drop a gear to blow him away cause i had my coffee in my other hand, so i hang with him up to the light, take a big chug and throw the coffee away and get ready to knock this s2000 out the box. no contest, what you thought it was?

floored it from idle and 5k rowed right on by him by more than a few carlengths, man i shouldnt have thrown my coffee away, but you know, two hands on the wheel two hands on the wheel.

cmon dan, you know youd want to take out an s2000, that thing suposed to quarter at 14.5 stock and runs you around 45k, supposed to be 14.5..... i wouldnt throw away good coffee usually, lucky it was only 7-11 style!!!!

• 2 months later...