HybridZ

Where to get huge FMIC cores

ZT-R

where is a good place to get big fmic cores? i want to fill the entire front end and im going to make custom endtanks. ive seen a few pictures of a yellow z with about the same design i was thinking about but i cant find the thread. anyway post urls if you guys know any good ones.

thanks

are you looking for it to flow side to side or up and down?

If you want up and down, get a bunch of Saab cores and weld them up, they are made by blackstone and are quality. If you want side to side get 2 SRT-4 or PT cruiser units. The pt cruiser ones are shorter but have one extra row.

If you're looking for something that looks good and performs, give turbonetics a call.

Contact James http://www.speedshopthagard.com

He was/is an authorized dealer of Spearco cores. I don't know if he is making any more intercoolers (made mine, Joel's and JT's), but I'm pretty sure he can still purchase the cores for a decent price. Check my album for photos to see the intercooler he did up for me. It is a pretty large core.

http://album.hybridz.org/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=7981

BTW, he recently moved to SC as well.

DING DING DING tell em what hes won johnny..... :)

z-gad that is close to want i want there is another guy with a early model z that takes up the entire friggin front... the entanks go through the big holes in the radiator support... thats what im looking to do but yours is nice too,,nice swap, i did the same thing with my fuel tank but im running dual 8 an feeding 2 fuel pumps

i got 1 of those chinese 240sx ic's off of ebay for $250.it basically covers up the whole radiator.i will have to weld on some of those tight radius cast aluminum el's to make it through the core support.i bought a tank of argon and a roll of aluminum wire for my mig.will try welding it tommorrow.

DING DING DING tell em what hes won johnny..... :)

z-gad that is close to want i want there is another guy with a early model z that takes up the entire friggin front... the entanks go through the big holes in the radiator support... thats what im looking to do but yours is nice too' date=',nice swap, i did the same thing with my fuel tank but im running dual 8 an feeding 2 fuel pumps[/quote']

Kinda like this one..... :shock:

3101MOTOR_INSTALLED.jpg

• 2 weeks later...