HybridZ

Skyline LSD rear on eBay cheap

qwik240z

yes my friend this si a short nose r200 diff.. i have the same diff.. and i have another that i took and transfered the internals of to a long nose r200 housing to which i had to reuse my final drive gear ring from the long nose r200 diff... so all gears in from this diff shown in the auction transfeerd except the final drive gear ring...:) beautiful lsd grip and is smooth as hell if gears are in good shape.

i have had my eye on this

I asked if it was everything in the pic or just the diff. i got a reply that it is for everything. anyone even thinking of doing the complete rearend swap even guys wanting to do the AWD swap you need to jump on this.

i have had my eye on this

I asked if it was everything in the pic or just the diff. i got a reply that it is for everything. anyone even thinking of doing the complete rearend swap even guys wanting to do the AWD swap you need to jump on this.

Thanks for the heads up Stony.... :shock:

Cool deal

you thinking about using the entire sub frame? or just the diff?

before you rip it apart you should see how close it is to fitting under a zcar and what it would take to get it to fit.

Good idea Stony' date=' I'm pretty sure it has a wider track, but I'm sure it could be made to fit...

There is a pic I have on my hard drive of a, I think, 240sx rear installed into a S30. I'll dig it up and add it to the post in a minute...

[img']http://album.hybridz.org/data/567/medium/R33RearEnd.jpg[/img]

• 1 month later...

Pic above is an R33 GTST rear end in a 240Z. The upper arms had to be modified to clear the chassis rails. Car also featured the R33 dash, steering column, front brakes and driveline from the R33. Awesome paint as well... won just about every prize at the 2005 Australian Datsun Nationals.