HybridZ

who has the fattest lip on their z???

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 year bump!? Where the frig was i during this thread?! Well i can't beat the race car, but i think i'm about dead even with terry. 17x11 4.5 inch backspace if i recall.

Not really a surprise to anyone that knows my car. I always love a good wheel thread.

dsc01902.jpg

drooling..........

Crap, no photos of the rims on my car originally: 14X13's, running 295/575R-14 Dunlops with 14X10's on the front. Looks like the black car, save they are 930 Turbo style flares, instead of the 'bubbles'...

I've been debating what wheels I'm going to use to get back to the original look, as the Countach tires aren't as available as they once were (335-35-15's)...

Tire compounds have made huge advances, you almost don't need those wide tyres any longer... but damn they look bitchen!

Those 17X11's look pretty good. I had 10" in the back with 265's for years, but they looked so small in comparison to what was in there originally. The narrowest tire that looks decent in the back are 295's... Got to do something to upsize that rubber out back.