HybridZ

My Bling :>

stony

Not to bust your bubble, but those ebay type lights are horrible. I ran a set on my 260, they look pretty but they have horrible glare and a bad light pattern. shine them on a walll and look at your cut off. My lights were very easy to outdrive at night.

Anyway... I think hella ecodes are awsome lights, and I prefer the look. Very highquality light with an excellent pattern and cutoff. Prices are very resonable depening on which bulbs you decide on. Check out this site:

http://www.rallylights.com/hella/7in.asp

I ordered a set of yellow stars from them and they arrived in 2 days, Ryan has had a good expirience with them too.

Anyway.. ill stop rambling. i just feel liek i got ripped off when i paid 50 bucks for those things a couple years ago.

..............but the blue wont match teh red on my car.

You can change the "City" bulb to another color.

Not to bust your bubble' date=' but those ebay type lights are horrible. I ran a set on my 260, they look pretty but they have horrible glare and a bad light pattern. shine them on a walll and look at your cut off. My lights were very easy to outdrive at night.

Anyway... I think hella ecodes are awsome lights, and I prefer the look. Very highquality light with an excellent pattern and cutoff. Prices are very resonable depening on which bulbs you decide on.[/quote']

I'd have to agree, I havn't heard anything good about these lights, or any other on ebay. I got mine from Too Intense Res. $80. Great lights & good pattern.

I learned first hand to never order headlights off of ebay inless they are OEM. Had some for my jeep and they worked... just not so well. They were bright but distance sucked. Mine were advertised as HID but as naive as I was, I didn't know that you needed a HID circuit for it to be HID, but anyways it worked but the lens cracked becuase of the whether and it got so hot that the mud/dirt would dry and cake right on the lens.

Yup, I've got a similar set. No "city" lights and the bulb cover is a little different. The blue beam looks great with my Viper blue paint but, like the other guys have said, the view from the drivers seat sucks. I drive with the high beams on and on-coming cars don't even notice. How lame is that?

Guest strokerZ

I too bought a set of these headlights...one of them cracked within a week; and they are behind headlight covers so it was not as the result of being hit by a rock etc...just my 2cents.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the set I put on a few weeks ago, finally got the relays and wiring completed with the Maxi Fuse... Sure as hell beats the yellow looking stockers that used to be on it. They have a nice beam cutoff also...

I haven't mounted the Hella fogs yet though..

I should actually be able to see in the rain again :)

lightoff_thumb.jpg

parkon_thumb.jpg

lowbeam_thumb.jpg

When it comes to headlamps for our Z's, I will state unequivocally that Cibie E codes are simply the best - I used to sell them, Hella and SEV Marchall.

Do not get taken for a ride when purchasing H4 bulbs - if they look blue or "White" (ie: not a clear glass bulb), you are losing lumens - PERIOD!