HybridZ

Happy New Years! I resolve to get my car "done" this year! Resolutions?

cyrus

Get my Z "finished" and have fun with it. I took my car out on the road for the first time in over a year yesterday on new years day! I also resolve to finish up my second semester of college strong with good grades, stay on the deans list and try for a co-op.

Probably never get my projects done. Too much pleasure the oportunity gives me "while I am at it".. Always somehing new to learn and a great bunch of fellows to correspind with and website to follow....................I am shooting for this late fall but that is already shot down ! Made some progress this last year and learned more from you fellows that should be allowable Hope some one learned a little from me.....and I am home at last......http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/larryjohnson97438/album?.dir=8223&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

I never really went through with any resolutions untill last year. I told myself that I wasn't going to end up in the hospital at all in '05 (been in the hospital for something at least once every year since 9/19/99). It took a lot... only went mountain biking a couple times and held myself back from doing anything dumb... didn't go inline skating... no wakeboarding... no motorcycles... no fun... really just had to hold back on my whole lifestyle. Now my waistline is getting squishy. I say screw it for this year, I'm living my life like I want to, like I have in the past. I already have a gift certificate for skydiving that my family all chipped in for. Also, the GNZ is so close to being road ready, it's almost funny, so that will be running as soon as the weather here permits. All that plus BUY A FREEKIN' HOUSE! :mrgreen:

EDIT: Evo, you can't get laid? Is that a joke, what with your Bosnian accent, very funny personality, and charming good looks? My sister thinks you're lying...