HybridZ

Wangan Midnight Links

Gollum

Sorry for digging up an old thread but I have a copy of the vid that was in the original post. Where can I upload it? Or can someone host it? How would that work?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

sorry but i think the anime series suck big time. I love the S30 though don't get me wrong. I watched the first episode on youtube.com and never made to the second episode. Story line is so fake and retarded I think. I hope i don't get flame by some fans out there :D just my 2 cent.

sorry but i think the anime series suck big time. I love the S30 though don't get me wrong. I watched the first episode on youtube.com and never made to the second episode. Story line is so fake and retarded I think. I hope i don't get flame by some fans out there :D just my 2 cent.

Yep, it's a cartoon with just about everything that goes along with being a cartoon. I enjoy it because the car is a main character and the little fella seems to love it almost to death.

• 2 months later...
I've got it on my PC. I thought someone relisted it. Oh well.

If you want I can try to send it to you via aim or msn. I can also setup a torrent for it. I can also just make you a hard copy... you're not very far away. (i'm in richmond)

you can sen me a copy of aim? mrtranz Thanks man.

• 1 month later...