HybridZ

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see a white conquest in the background of the 1st pic.... deff cant forget those mirrors!

btw.. again.. gonna look insanely sick.

get the flares yet?

mike

You have good eyes Mike. Yes, thats my prestine 88 TSI with 60,000 old man miles on it. I bought it from my neighbor (in his sixties) who putted it around for 58,000 mi, then the fuel filter plugged up on it and he thought it was going to cost him a arm and a leg to fix, so, being the nice guy I am, I offered to take it off his hands for $800..... :twisted: I changed the filter at the pump and varoom......

I'm waiting on some flares I won off Ebay before I put on the wheels. I returned the MSA CF ZG flares for a refund. They were pitifull...

Thanks for all the coments dudes...

your gonna have to do some work to the stock fenders to makes these wheels fit when lowered.

use a air nibbler and cut out the stock fender a tad, then re weld the inner wheel well/fender back together. bolt on the flares and your good to go.

my green Z is like this and i can go as low as i want now, and i dont have to worry about messing up my tires when i hit a bump.

mike

• 6 months later...

The factory Nissan ZG Flares, do they make them anymore? I would lke to get some ZG Flares, but hate the ones from MSA. Are any of the other guys like classic Datsun any different? Thanks. Oh, by the way, very nice wheels.

The factory Nissan ZG Flares, do they make them anymore? I would lke to get some ZG Flares, but hate the ones from MSA. Are any of the other guys like classic Datsun any different?

I believe they are from the same manufacturer. They are the same as the group buy we did over 1 year ago from Classic Datsun. Do you hate the fit? What?

BTW, Nice wheels J!

Davy

DavyZ I shouldn't say I hate them. That is a bit strong. I just would like them to be a bit larger. I know I saw some pics of ZG flares that were wider (I think on JohnC's car). I was thinking that they were the original Nissan versions from the racing days. Maybe not, I've been wrong before. ;)

DavyZ I shouldn't say I hate them. That is a bit strong. I just would like them to be a bit larger. I know I saw some pics of ZG flares that were wider (I think on JohnC's car). I was thinking that they were the original Nissan versions from the racing days. Maybe not, I've been wrong before. ;)

Ah, that makes sense. I like the larger ones in the back as well, but this is what was available at the time and I'm not too disappointed. At least they are quite a bit thicker than some that I have come across in the past.

Davy

its ugly, i insist that you sell me your CCWs, carbon fiber hood and air dam for $100 shipped. haha

with a lowered front that car will look sick.. im going to do the same bare carbon fiber hood/air dam thing that you are doing (hopefuly if i get my car moving)

its ugly' date=' i insist that you sell me your CCWs, carbon fiber hood and air dam for $100 shipped. haha

with a lowered front that car will look sick.. im going to do the same bare carbon fiber hood/air dam thing that you are doing (hopefuly if i get my car moving)[/quote']

Thanks for the prop. Yea... if I ever get off my butt and put the motor back in, the front end will drop back down to regular ride height... :burnout: