HybridZ

Hybrid Z patch?

CruxGNZ

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When are you going to be ready to get paid for this?

As soon as I have the patches. I just don't want to deal with having people's money, and then deal with the posts here and on my e-mail wondering where the product is that they paid for.

When I have the patches, I will let ALL of you know. Capeesh? Alright :mrgreen:

There has been a little bit of a delay, because of quality control, BUT we shall recieve some awsome patches! Bob should have the patches ready to go by the middle of next week. I'll let you guys know as soon as I know.

Yeah, I know. Totally forgot about that when I did the "Datsun" patch group buy. This time I'll remember to figure in the Paypal fee for each person so I don't get hosed. I'm pretty sure I got it all covered this time... I hope :lol: Thanks for thinking about that though!

Got you down for two.

I'm hoping I have enough for everyone' date=' assuming that all that expressed interest follows through with purchasing a patch.

How about this:

I will be taking no more orders for the Hybrid Z patch at this point. You may request one from this post on, but you are not guaranteed a patch.

That should get your guy's attention :mrgreen:

Maybe a list of us and our orders would be in "order?" :lol:

Okay, here she is folks! This is the patch that you will be buying. I should have them in 5-7 days. Tyson, I got your patches too, so they will be arriving with these. Also, I was able to buy another 15 Hybrid Z patches for late comers, so ignore my big red type above!

3411_p107862.jpeg

Didn't know this, but Bob sent all them out priority this morning! Talk about a trusting guy, I didn't even pay for all the extra patches yet.

Tyson,

Since he sent them priority, I guess I might get them by this Friday at the earliest. I'll make sure to send yours out in the first batch mailing so you can have them to wear to MSA.

Just a reminder, I'll let everyone know when I have the patches in my hands, then I'll start contacting everyone. I don't want to start receiving money only to find out the package was lost in transit or something.

Hey dude,

Thanks so much for getting the patches made! I put down for 2 but may want 3 . As someone else mentioned, I'd like to show this off at the MSA show on 4/23 so I'd like to be put on the advanced list. If that's not possible, it's cool though.

Let me know how much.

Owen

Okay, here's what I will do. Those of you that are going to the MSA show, please PM me and I'll try to get you guys squared off before I get the patches. Then, when I recieve them, I will send them out ASAP. How long does it take mail to get from Wisconsin to California and the few surronding states? Maybe send them priority?

I'm not trying to show favoritism here. Everyone involved will get there patches. But I understand the time involved between now and the big MSA show and if I was in your position, it would be cool if some dude tried to help me out too.

Guest 280ZForce
Hey dude' date='

Thanks so much for getting the patches made! I put down for 2 but may want 3 . As someone else mentioned, I'd like to show this off at the MSA show on 4/23 so I'd like to be put on the advanced list. If that's not possible, it's cool though.

Let me know how much.

Owen[/quote']

owen...the MSA show is on Sunday April 30th. not the 23rd.