HybridZ

got my new rims :D

there is a center cap but the previous owner didnt have them anymore. they look kinda ugly imo so not having them doesnt really bug me, i plan on keeping them like that showing the bolts. they're the same as the BBS ones, but the authentic bbs ones have "bbs" marked on one of the spokes but these dont so they're replica im assuming as for model, i have no clue haha i just saw them adn they looked awesome so i purchased them. on the back of the rims it says xxxxx 15x8 jjDOT inter 06 28. im assuming the xxxxx was the brand or company name but someone scratched it out. im still working on my car and redoing the suspennsion/undercoating/patching minor rust here and there and as soon as i finish it i'll post some pics of the rims mounted.

Dude that is freaking sweet!! Sounds like all your parts are starting to come together. I see ZG flares there ;)

How did my fenders work out? Did they fit ok?

hehe yea the parts are all coming together... just not onto the car lol. the damned undercoating is anoying me to hell. just seems to take forever and so endless. the fenders seem to fit pretty good when i just put it on, havent bolted them on yet but it looks to be the same length as my old ones. hopefully they fit well *fingers crossed*