HybridZ

anyone have these brake rotors?

I would suggest you get slotted, not drilled rotors. Slotting will vent gasses just as well, but keeps the more of the mass of the rotor, which you need to absorb the heat generated during hard braking. Back when I didn't know better I got some drilled rotors from NOPI years back, and they were pretty cheap. They are sold under the name Power Stop, and what came in the box were drilled Brembo rotors. I think the Power Slot rotors are by the same company and are also Brembos.

Make sure that they are a 4 lug rotor for your 280ZX. The ones in the pic are a 5 lug rotor.

Personally I wouldn't "waste" money on slotted rotors unless the rotor itself were bigger. Your better off saving your money for a big brake kit. You can buy the Arizona big brake kit for $750 and that comes with new 12.2" rotors, new 4 piston Wilwood calipers, and SS lines. Money much better spent on better brakes if you ask me.

You will probably not notice any significant difference in braking with those rotors. If you want better braking with the stock equipment get better pads. Modern Motorsports sell pretty nice pads from what I have heard and they arent too pricey either.

Thats just IMHO....

Guy