HybridZ

My Car Got Made The Cover of "Forced Induction" Magazine

slownrusty

slownrusty

(providing thats NOT a photo shop deal on the cover photo)

congrats THAT IS quite an accomplishment!

(both making the cover of the mag

and making 670 rear wheel hp)

could you post ALL your engines specs? and a parts list?

Im sure most of the guys will want that info!

They even used the old picture you had with the Fararri on the forklift in the background. Wow, you'd think they'd want to take their own picture, but it is a nice picture. Kinda hard to read some of the type.

Give me 5 minutes, I'll scan in the cover of the magazeen I was in, "Bigg Balls Digest." Yeah they talk about my car on page 53 but the cover shot is of my balls, only they zoomed in quite a bit, and they're not normally that shaven, let me scan that and I'll post it right away.

They even used the old picture you had with the Fararri on the forklift in the background. Wow' date=' you'd think they'd want to take their own picture, but it is a nice picture. Kinda hard to read some of the type.

Give me 5 minutes, I'll scan in the cover of the magazeen I was in, "Bigg Balls Digest." Yeah they talk about my car on page 53 but the cover shot is of my balls, only they zoomed in quite a bit, and they're not normally that shaven, let me scan that and I'll post it right away.[/quote']

ohh.. no thanks..

They even used the old picture you had with the Fararri on the forklift in the background. Wow' date=' you'd think they'd want to take their own picture, but it is a nice picture. Kinda hard to read some of the type.

Give me 5 minutes, I'll scan in the cover of the magazeen I was in, "Bigg Balls Digest." Yeah they talk about my car on page 53 but the cover shot is of my balls, only they zoomed in quite a bit, and they're not normally that shaven, let me scan that and I'll post it right away.[/quote']

Man I read a lot of things on this forum but that was way to funny.