HybridZ

Anyone else like the Lambo Miura old/new?

Trevor

Another "retro" concept car. I think this one is a hit out of the park.

lamborghini_miura_concept_2.jpg

I'm a huge fan of the orginal - here's what I like: Scoops in the right places, wheels updated from the 1967 pieces, left the silly "eyelashes" off the headlights.

saw it here : http://www.autoblog.com/2006/01/06/lamborghini-miura-in-the-flesh/

Saw it in person at the Detroit auto show, AMAZING Car!! I would beg borrow and/or steal to get one if they ever build it! I love the original and an updated version would be awesome. There is acctually a kit car out there of the original Miura but unfortunately there are fewer of those than the real thing! A company over in England bought the molds a couple of years ago but I havn't heard if they are acctually going to produce it or not.

Here's the pics I took of it, I didn't think you'd mind too much...

100_7124.jpg

100_7123.jpg

100_7122.jpg

100_7120.jpg

100_7119.jpg

100_7118.jpg

100_7117.jpg

100_7116.jpg

100_7114.jpg

100_7113.jpg

100_7112.jpg

100_7109.jpg

No close ups of the motor? If you got any motor shots please post them. That's as much eye candy for me as the car itself.

The car does look awsome though, and it looks much more aerodynamic than the old one.

Did anyone see the lambo tribute episode of top gear? The aired it last thursday, i thought it was a good episode.

Definately a well thought out redesign. It manages to look like it's only been a few years since it was available. I guess I'd call it subtle. Personally, I don't like the new wheels.

Has anyone seen pictures of the new Camaro concept? It looks a lot like the Challenger, but then again, the new Challenger is actually less true to it's roots. http://www.laautoshow.com/2006/concepts.aspx

Hmm, that could be fun, a miura look alike Z.

So that's the gallardo V10 not the miura motor? Too bad, I was hoping to see some good shots of it. I guess I'll just have to wait till I see it in person.

Seems like everytime I see one of the new ford GTs I learn something new. There's so much design to take in on that car. Took the second time I saw one to realise the supercharger pull was only like half an inch from the firewall.

Hmm' date=' that could be fun, a miura look alike Z.

So that's the gallardo V10 not the miura motor? Too bad, I was hoping to see some good shots of it. I guess I'll just have to wait till I see it in person.

Seems like everytime I see one of the new ford GTs I learn something new. There's so much design to take in on that car. Took the second time I saw one to realise the supercharger pull was only like half an inch from the firewall.[/quote']

Its super Charged?OMGWTFBBQ j/k... they are slick my dads friend's buisness partner just got one... I this its a damb sexy car... but think what i could do with 100k to a Z...... can we say RICE ROCKET.... Bullet Car.... Land Z Record Holder..... I sooo want to race him.... but I know Ill get my *** handed to me..... Maybe next year..... he is pretty good driver... very little over rev, and understands doubble clutching and downshifts......... I really like the Interior... although if i was going to buy a "ford" I would get a series one Shelby Cobra.... I think its very.. Refined car... its freaking awsome tho.......

I smell a z conversion in the workz...... Ezra Celest..... [/b']I'd pay to convert it...... Nahh never mind I LOVE MY 240Z :evil:

It could work... Hard part would be making the Z wide enough to look right, you'd almost have to cut the car in half and widen it. The side view proportions are almost dead on so you dont have to tweak much there.