HybridZ

Parting out a 75 280z

rustorbust

I came across a 1975 280z and im pretty sure that im gonna part it out. Im gonna take the whole r200 differential out but i have a r180 to put back in it to keep it a roller. I dont have a title to the car so thats why im gonna part it out unless somone would want to buy it as a whole. Somone had sanded down the body and rattle canned it grey. The interior has been taken all apart. Original L28 with the fuel injection, 5 speed. If anyone is interested I will have some pictures of it this weekend. Let me know if you want parts off of it or if somone wants it as a whole.

James

IS the engine running I am EXTREMELY interested in the l28e engine. Please pm me details becuase i really need this engine. Also i want the 5 speed. I am willing to pay you for the engine. But itd be nice to get it for free since i have to drive around 140 miles to get there.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i got around today to getting the car and starting it up. Motor doesnt seem to be in to good of shape, it has a rod knocking pretty bad. It does have the 4 speed. Clutch and everything else feels pretty good. It has a set of real US mags on it.280z seats that would need to be recovered. The hood is in real good shape (Z-tard). Rear hatch is in excellent shape. Let me know if you want it. I took a bunch of pictures. Im gonna part it out and whatever is left of it will go to scrap. I'll ship stuff if people want things. Also let me know waht pictures you want posted.

James

DSC_0002.jpg

Are you sure it has a 5-spd? The 5-spd didn't even become an option until 1977. If it does you need to determine which 5-spd it is. The R200 might indicate the transmission model depending on if it's a 3.54:1 or a 3.90:1.

thats weird. i have a 75 280z and its a 5 speed.