HybridZ

resizing photos

Tim240z

I am looking for that little freeware application for resizing pictures, resizeme.

Resizeme.com is no longer valid. Anyone have the actual application? I got a new laptop at work and that was a brilliant little application, but I don't have it anymore!

Try Bluefive's "PIXresizer"

Download here. 2.2mb

Options/Features

• Simple Four-Step Workflow
  • Easy 'Apply recommended' option to make it even more user friendly
  • Works with single files as well as with multiple files all at once
  • Option to convert between graphics formats (.bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, and .tif)
  • Can be used to create thumbnails (takes one move on a slider)
  • Smart Ratio Calculation (image proportions can be overruled by the user)
  • Error logging (checks for corrupted images a. o.)

pixresizer_stab.gif

Thanks for the suggestions, guys! I will try them. The one thing that I loved about ReSizeMe, was that I could highlight a bunch of pictures in windows explorer, then right click and select "resize" and choose a size....DONE. Very quick and easy.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys! I will try them. The one thing that I loved about ReSizeMe, was that I could highlight a bunch of pictures in windows explorer, then right click and select "resize" and choose a size....DONE. Very quick and easy.
thats how the microsoft image resizer works.

I use Ulead PhotoImpact. It's not free, but $50.

I've used it for years. One thing I REALLY like about it is a "before" and "after" window that are side by side, in the "Save for Web" selection. You can adjust JPG compression and see the result real time. Or change the color palette, etc. on a GIF or PNG and see the before after result.

Are there any Free programs that do that? I haven't found any, although I do like Irfanview.

• 2 weeks later...