HybridZ

Father of the year award

auxilary

So let me explain a little bit here on my situation. My dsm is down and It's too cold to go outside and fix it. There's no way I'm laying on the cold pavement and pulling the transfer case. So I'm carless.

Now my girl, I normally just car pool with her to work. Which is fine because we live together and we're both working the same hours and near by each other. But I took Friday off and I opted to watch the kid instead of having her drop him off at my moms. So I was at home and everything was all good untill about 1pm. I got a call from my boss and he needed me in. I work at Burger King in the mall, so I told him I really can't but if I must I'll have to ride my motorcycle in and it's 20*F outside. He said it would really mean alot and mean I might be eligalbe for management come my 6 month review. So I told him sure.

Now I have a problem, I have my son. He's 2.5 yrs old and just a bundle, but I have no way to have someone watch him. I forgot about this detail. So with no options left I get out his old broken car seat and fix the buckles with some duct tape. Then I strap it to my bike and set him up in it. I didn't have a helmet that fit him so I just used a towel and some tape and secured him to the carseat with that. He was snug as a bug so I put a towel over the carseat and jumped on it. I set off to my moms to drop off my son about 5 miles away. Really just a few turns down the road but it was snowing and cold as ####. I was about 3 miles to her house and I got pulled over. Freakin arrested for child endangerment and now they won't give my bike back. I just bought it in april. It's a 02R6 and it means the world to me. They said they're holding it till court to display to the prosucuter and people how unsafe I was with the car seat duct taped and bungied to the bike.

I think it was really secure and I had him bundled up and me being on the bike blocked the wind.

My girl want's to kill me and she's all worried about our kid getting taken away. Right now they're making him stay with my mom untill court.

How do you think I could get my bike back? I'm leaving on Wednesday for bikeweek.

This is BS.

Guest iskone

What a punk!!!

All this freaking little bitch can think about is his F'ing bike!!! Castrate his ***!!!!

Sorry if I'm outta line with the language, but as one who was left in care of idiots as a child and endeangered and almost killed 3 times in automobiles and motorcycles this **** pisses me off.

Isk

What's the big deal? I mean, the guy used bungie cords AND duct tape. That sounds safe enough to me. He also had the kindness to duct tape a towel on the kids head to protect him. If that's not a good father, I don't know what is.

BTW, I'm kidding. The guy should be strung up and beaten. Then his bike should be destroyed in front of him. Or better yet, destroyed with him on it. I tell you what, some people. :fmad: