HybridZ

what IC u got on your rb Z ?

turbo_fb

I don't have a RB, so I'm no expert. But I think you have to add more piping with that IC with a RB engine because the exhaust and intake are on opposing sides.

I think that would be more Ideal for a L6 turbo though, since the intake and exhaust are on the same side, But I do also think it will restrick air flow a little because the air circulation has to move so abruptly to move 180 degrees.

aha. I forgot to say I have a R25DET...

Btwn have you made that video yourself AK-Z? It was pretty cool :)

No its off a game. lol. Although not a very good game but its has a turbo 280z :mrgreen:. I though the video I posted was down, I guess they put it back up.

Guest JAMIE T

While that IC does have the correct inlet and outlet locations for your RB25, I don't like how far the air must travel through it to get back out. I'd rather see one with vertical rows and the tanks on the top and bottom.

]llllllllll

Like that. The vertical row IC are much more effecient. Pick up a copy of Maximum Boost. It's a book written by Corky Bell, the owner of Cartech. It goes into great detail on such things. The book is alittle conservative, but has has made huge power with turbos. It's waht he does.

Is it OK to paint an Aluminum IC with flat black paint? I'm going for a stealth look, and don't want a nice shinny IC giving me away.

I don't see why not... It doesn't really harm too much performance I don't think... My car is yellow so its almost mandatory I bling out my aluminum piping.

That I/C is made by "turbo xs" more then likely. If it isnt they make the exact same thing. All chinese made stuff. I highly recommend the i/c's Im running one on my car. I have a 24x12x4" core which I got for 180 bucks....

its not an rb... so i apoligize but i think it doesnt really matter which 6 you have in your car. I/c are goign to be mounted and have similar diminsions

Picture_083.sized.jpg