HybridZ

So moving SUCKS, and whats worse is this...

Guest ON3GO

Guest ON3GO

Getting the parts and tools you always wanted and NOT having the place (or allowed) to use them on your loving Z...

trip from houston to near tampa was around 21 hours of straight driving.

no sleep for me, i said F it and went for it.

drove the u-haul pulling the Z, and my friend Jim drove my scion.

nothing but red bulls and beef jerky!!!!!

i wanted to be like bruce lee and snap my moms neck by the time we got out of texas, man she wouldnt stop nagging me!

best part was she told me on the drive "you can take some time off, work on your cars, do what you want in the garage"..

get home and the 1st night they kick out the Z cuz it stinks up the house and garage.. BS but whatever.

so now the Z sits outside :(

so i tried to work on it yesterday... NOPE. "you cant do that without making a mess so stop now"... i guess they never heard of cleaning up after the job is done!!

today i ask if i can pull the vette outside and try out my new paint guns, i got all kinds of plastic and sheets to cover anything and i promised no mess at all.. NOPE!

so now i hate florida..

last night i got kicked out of the local car show (american classic cars) for no reason what so ever!!!!!!!! guy in a green mopar charger told me to "leave, we dont like rice around here".. i looked right at him and said "thats a long car you have there sir, you compansating for something (i suck at spelling)..

and then told him if he wanted to get his *** handed to him by a ricey old Z to let me know anyday of the week.

besides that i had a guy in a single turbo supra (real nice) tell me my car scared him when i came along side of him.. thank god for the no exhaust!!!

got a few runs in with a few cars, a SR20 S13, 5.0's and etc.. didnt lose but didnt win by alot with my damn spudder up top ( i cant figure it out!!!)

so i took a few pic's and thought i would show you guys some real pain!!

try see'ing this crap everyday and not being able to play with it!

PDR_2433.JPG

PDR_2435.JPG

PDR_2438.JPG

PDR_2441.JPG

yes thats 2 sets of brand new black JDM fender mirrors.. yes i have problems.

yes ill prob never install them because my parents are damn near hitlers!

omg worse part was this....

a metal trim peice for the Z broke, cant be fixed because i tried to fix one before and well once its broke its broke, atleast for this part.

so my dad saw it and asked what happened and i told him it must of happened on the move, and its junk now which sucks because its pricey and hard to find.

he goes "oh well lets just take it to a body shop, they can fix it easy"..

i look at him with this pissed off look and he goes "what???"

what do you think i went to school for and do now for a living!! he thinks im still 12 years old and need him to do everything still.

man that gets to me. its like i dont know what im talking about yet i can do so much more then he can.. wtf!

sorry for the rant, its just that i miss houston already and this damn town sucks.

plus i havent had the internet for awhile so its been all bottled up lol.

mike

Guest Shfifty

Hey Mike, its good to have ya back man. We got to hang out sometime. Me and my woman close on our house the 31st so I finaly get my own garage :) ...just thought I might rub that in a bit...lol Ill give you a call tomorrow, my pops wants to see your Z and show you the Max.

Guest ON3GO

Phill..

dan said he beat me??

he didnt beat me.

tell him i ran into a black S13 with a red top last night on 19..

i didnt race dan.. once i get my probs worked out ill run him.. heads up from a dig :)

i heard about ur house, congrats! lets throw a party!

Barnardd.. piff i dont want to get married.. that would suck!

Matt.. i dunno as of yet.. only time will tell.

mike

I feel your pain...well i did back before we bought the house. We lived in the second story (separate apartment) of my in-laws house and was worried about working on my Z. My father-in-law is really uptight, mother-in-law is cool, and didn't want to piss him off. LOL

Now I just have to find time to work on the Z. Too much house crap to do.

Good luck Mike...and those are quite a few purty parts you got there.

Where's the Hulk at? I don't see it in any of the pics.

Guest ON3GO

ya. family got sick so im helping out.

i did have it good in houston, good paying and awesome job, great friends, tons of Z's, lots of racing, big town and lots to do.

now... no racing, still have friends but not the same i guess, no cash (just what i saved up), no awesome job, no lifts!!!! small *** town...

but gotta do what ya gotta do.

mike

So you moved back home after living on your own??? And this was gonna be good how, other than helping them?

Let me give you some advice Mike. You moved home to help them out. Help them out and leave all your toys packed up. You won't be there long. Focus on them and put your life on hold. You have your whole life ahead of you as theirs is nearing that last sunset... Try to enjoy them while you still have them around and don't expect them to ever understand that you're no longer 12. In their eyes you're still their baby. Enjoy it while you've still got it.

Leave the toys in the box.

Mike

Guest el240z

Hey man, I give you a lot of respect for leaving a place that you love, so you can go home and help your family out. I know a pretty great number of people that wouldn’t even care less for their family, and would just rant and rave about their own problems and not do nothing. So in the end at least you know you are loyal to your family, and that says a lot about you character.

EL

Mike.. Your a good kid!! I've been reading your post's for years. You remind me of my "clean up kid". I've thrown alot at him (h.s. senior). Brakes, Alignments, Lof's, Safety inspections, mounting and balancing tires, and some electrical, the kid will figure it out. He catches on real quick as well as keeping close to his family. Anyways.. I 100% agree with MIKELLY, always has great advice!

So you moved back home after living on your own??? And this was gonna be good how' date=' other than helping them?

Let me give you some advice Mike. You moved home to help them out. Help them out and leave all your toys packed up. You won't be there long. Focus on them and put your life on hold. You have your whole life ahead of you as theirs is nearing that last sunset... Try to enjoy them while you still have them around and don't expect them to ever understand that you're no longer 12. In their eyes you're still their baby. Enjoy it while you've still got it.

Mike[/quote']

I agree here. I did somehting similar to you once and this is the best advise.

Guest 73Turbo240z
So you moved back home after living on your own??? And this was gonna be good how' date=' other than helping them?

Mike[/quote']

Agreed... i told you, you should have stored stuff @ my garage, would have given you motiviation to get your butt back to Houston asap.

Pallet some of that crap up and ship it to my place... summers coming up, the racing is gonna get really good around here, so hurry up!

Guest 73Turbo240z
i need all my stuff for work over here... i need to work also :(

getting a cool welder though :)

mike

lies... send me a pair of mirrors...

ted ran ellie while i was out of town apparently... won $40 off ellies inability to drive...

Guest ON3GO

hahahah told you guys.. nothing to worry about!!!

now im pissed.. i could have made some money off that race!

and about the mirrors... i got another pair on the way so that will make 3 now.. all new :)