HybridZ

Almost Got Shot This Weekend!

ULISES

Hi,

I was looking for an address @ around 10:30 pm.,It was an arear with shops and a couple of bars followed by a couple of house's.I was looking for a friend,He was @ one of the bars,I pasted and pulled over accross the street from one of the house's.I heard someone's voice saying "I'm going to kill you Mother F." so I said to myself move.I made a U-turn right after I heard this and a couple second's BIG BANG.My passenger window exploded,I got small cuts in my hand from the glass (nothing serious).

I get my cell dialed 911 they transfered me to the correct deparment right away.After like 1.30 second there were like 7 Police cars going that way,I was driving off the scene,Like 3 stoplights away from there.I pulled over after two more lights and they sent an Officer my way.Got off my car and checked,The bullet hit the passenger side mirror base,That is were it spot,I'm thinking that the bullet might be inside the door cause it made a hole and it does'nt look like it went out through the other side.I will check that today when I replace my window.

I think I was very lucky and I thank this guy who shot my cars, Why cause He had me as a good target when He yelled that he was going to kill me.I do think He was not seeing my face to well and this was the reason he yelled.I have my seat pulled back so the window divider on this car block's my head in this position.

Well I think that I am a very lucky guy and I deserve to drive my LS2 280Z.I mean I'm not a bad person,I try to a very honest and I'm always happy.

It feels good to say Hi to everyone in here.

Sergio R.

Here are some pictures of the damage,The qualitie of the camara is not the best.I left mine @ home so I used the one from work.On the last picture you can see the rubber divided into two pieces.The hole diving it is over one inch.Guess it means it was a big bullet.

IM000506.jpg

IM000505.jpg

IM000504.jpg

IM000503.jpg

IM000507.jpg

Guest el240z

Man, that is just crazy. I was in San Jose Saturday night checking out some clubs. Its crazy how many cop cars I see down there. Must have counted 50 cars within a block of each other.

Good to see that your alright and yes you are very lucky. That could of been real ugly.

EL

I just finished getting most of the broket glass out of the door,I was trying to find the bullet but no luck. The window slider is were the bullet went through,it also hit one of the mirror screws,I think that the bullet bounced outside of the car.

This was saturday night.

Guest iskone

Dman. Glad to hear you weren't hit.

What pat of San Jo were you in. I'm from San Jo, last time I was there though it didn't seem like the old days.

Isk

Dman. Glad to hear you weren't hit.

What pat of San Jo were you in. I'm from San Jo' date=' last time I was there though it didn't seem like the old days.

Isk[/quote']

It was not in my neighborhood.I actually feel way safer today than back in the early 90's.

^ damn, close call. i got a shotgun pulled on me a couple of months back, so now i carry.

Carry in Chicago??? Isn't the penalty for that something ridiculous like 20 years in prison??? Illinois has some of the strictest anti-gun laws. I hope you have a permit. Is it really worth the risk? Don't get me wrong, I carry, I just know that Illinois has some harsh laws.

BTW, what good would a gun do you if someone pulled a shotgun??? I think the proper response to the man with the shotgun is, "Yes, sir"

Man, I'm glad you didn't take the bullet!! I used to live near East Side San Jose and I had my bike nearly stolen when I was a kid at King & Story Rd--I don't have too many good memories from that place. My friend Marky was from that hood and he got it back! Nice to have friends in low places sometimes.

Davy

Guest iskone

HEY! What do you mean low places!? That's the area I'm from!!! JK, Yeah. It can be rough.

ULISES: I'm suprised you said it was safer in the early 90's. Seemed real soft when I was there last. Of course I don't live there anymore so what would I know.

Isk

Guest norm[T12SDSUD]

Amazing how the city of Chicago can get away with invalidating the 2nd Amendment.Stupid Liberal assholes just like in San Fran.

Every state that has enacted concealed carry laws have seen crime rates drop.

Every Liberal is antigun until they are put in a situation where they need one. If they live through it they somehow become pro concealed handgun.

Glad you are alright.

Later,Norm

norm,

I have been shot at and shot and have seen many friends die due to guns. I am not particularly liberal but I think concealed carry liscences aren't the greatest idea. As is illustrated by oleh, if people really want to carry, they will, because the guns are simply that available. Also, 10 out of the 11 times I have seen guns fired at people with intent to hurt or kill them, both parties had guns. I have seen plenty of people threatened with guns, but it seems to be that most of the time when things escalate there are two or more guns involved. As such, I don't think the more guns = less crime approach works that well, at least not in downtown Newark where I have seen these things. I don't really know what the right solution to the problem is, and i dont know that there is one, I just know that generally, when someone with a gun is approached by another gun, thing usually don't end well for anyone. Just my two cents.