HybridZ

4x4 280zx on ebay...

olie05

Let me piss everyone off now.....

I want a 4x4 280. I think it'd be sweet.

It's a good thing that it was in New York instead of California, or I might have had to buy that thing for $250.

I think it would make a fun toy.

It's a good thing that it was in New York instead of California' date=' or I might have had to buy that thing for $250.

I think it would make a fun toy.[/quote']

Boy that isn't a lie. If it was in Texas my fiance would have killed me. But then I would have been my friends greatest hero...

and exactly why wouldn't you drive that car?

not worthy to be called a z anymore. its ugly. its a 4cyl. probobly something that would be drivin in an area where people have cars sitting on bricks in they;re front lawn. list goes on haha. just my opinion thou.

not worthy to be called a z anymore. its ugly. its a 4cyl. probobly something that would be drivin in an area where people have cars sitting on bricks in they;re front lawn. list goes on haha. just my opinion thou.

not worthy to be called a z anymore

Why? Because someone has modified it? And you've put a V8 in a datsun!? Oh hypocrite!

its ugly

IMO it has its appeal

its a 4cyl

ok, well I'll have to give you that one... :mrgreen:

probobly something that would be drivin in an area where people have cars sitting on bricks in they;re front lawn

Hey, if they put that much work into their cars as the person did with this setup I wouldn't mind living there. Stop sippin that hatorade©!

Oh well, I guess you're entitled to your opinion.:icon45:

not worthy to be called a z anymore

Why? Because someone has modified it? And you've put a V8 in a datsun!? Oh hypocrite!

theres nothing wrong with modifying zs. and i havent done a v8 swap yet and at least that would be undercover. no one would know unless it could be heard. that on the other hand.....how could u miss it? my opinion of corse.

its ugly

IMO it has its appeal

not to me haha.:icon45:

probobly something that would be drivin in an area where people have cars sitting on bricks in they;re front lawn

Hey' date=' if they put that much work into their cars as the person did with this setup I wouldn't mind living there. Stop sippin that hatorade©!

but why? theres a poor z under there somewhere!:( dont get me wrong the guy who did it is talanted thou.

of corse i respect the opinion of others. thats just mine.