HybridZ

I do believe we have a Crack addict here!

EZ-E

Guest XXtaZy

But still.... I thought maybe that the deci point was in the wrong place... I don't think a crack head could have decided the numbers on that. If it were a crack head, one of us would have gotten it for $100. So a crack head has an excuse.. This guy is just dumb as a box of rocks or one BAD MF. (Some reason, I'm not feeling the second reason.)

Hah, I was talking to a freind via MSN, and hes like, I should call that guy, he is a complete moron.

Well, he has found out that they guy really only wants 6,800 for the car which is much more reasonable. It was apparently a mistake.

That could have cost him dearly if he really wanted to sell it not to mention I'm sure the listing fees were very high :lol:

Hah' date=' I was talking to a freind via MSN, and hes like, I should call that guy, he is a complete moron.

Well, he has found out that they guy really only wants 6,800 for the car which is much more reasonable. It was apparently a mistake.

That could have cost him dearly if he really wanted to sell it not to mention I'm sure the listing fees were very high :lol:[/quote']

I thought that ebay charges by a percentage and only charges when the item was sold and at what price.

It's changed now.

But man! My car has half that amount of miles and I could only hope for it to be worth half of 68k :lol:

6,800 doesn't sound too bad though. If I could get that much for my unrestored low milage ZX i'd sell it and but another $500 Z and have money for mods :D