HybridZ

Damn, crunched my air dam

jbc3

I had a blonde moment and pulled right up to the curb this morning and CRUNCH! Goodbye fiberglass air dam. (used to driving a Suburban)

I suppose I will temporarily fiberglass the rear side of the air dam (It's duct taped on the back side right now) to keep it from falling apart. Then I guess I'll order a urethane one.

Oh boy :(

Jody

wow, if you dont mind me saying so but a female driving a LT1 swapped Z car is hella hot.

Ha! :eek: This is scary! No female here dude.

I'm on my 3rd airdam...and it is cracked. But I'm old.:lol:

Hanns

I'm an old guy too, hopefully this is the last crunch... wishfull thinking.

Jody

Guest levelhead86

This thread has become rather awkward and I think we're all a bit uncomfortable right now *heheh*... so in the essence of getting back on track, where are you planning on getting the new 'dam? The same thing you had but in urethane?

Not the first time I was mistaken because of my nick name... or asked how's Buffy? (Some of you young ones won't get it) It's really nothing I take personally.

I ordered the '78 Urethane air dam with brake duct holes from MSA today. I'll need to stop by the auto paint store and pick up some additive to paint it.

Jody

Ah come on guys, I thought everyone knew that fiberglass front spoilers are disposable items! Man do they make big ugly noises when they are subjected to stationary objects or pavement! I've got the lowered Z car, so I certainly know what you all are talking about....been through a coulpe in five years. Just gotta pay attention to what you drive over...............!