DrEaM

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok it was an IC down low LOL thought i was seeing things =).. btw

love the rear fender also TURBO FB ... btw, where did you get them and are they still available .. i really like that look for some reason but i photocrapped it to my 280zx and actually liked it better on that, go figure =0)

Ok it was an IC down low LOL thought i was seeing things =).. btw

love the rear fender also TURBO FB ... btw' date=' where did you get them and are they still available .. i really like that look for some reason but i photocrapped it to my 280zx and actually liked it better on that, go figure =0)[/quote']

I got mine from a dude here in Norway. He copies them in Poland.

The front bumper is supposed to be "new" but he fooled me though. Think the shipping would be a bit high to us. I payed 900$ for both :(

Yikes... $900. they look great...different.. but wow.

hmm $900 whatever form of currrency you use or US dollars?? depending the the exchange rate it might not be so bad...shipping would hurt though.

AARANG im so in agreement with that one.. i realize the zx is kinda a porker but i like the lines better than anything they built since the last 280zx..

We use NOK as currency so I payed 6500 nok for them. Quite expencive and I guess it only costs like 100$ to make them.

Found another car with same front with lots of pics

http://forum.200sx-ogn.org/viewtopic.php?t=21685

man i wish i could read that LOL im really loving that airdam..and as mentioned above im not big on the turn signals.. tooo european?? something doesnt flow with it.. but still love that look.

ok someone needs to make a mold and start making a fortune cause except for the last MS airdam that came out im not a fan of anything else out. and would like to see that on a ZX =)

My front bumper needs a bit rebuilding where the turn signals are supposed to be, so I have decided to fill the holes and go with the turn signals in grill.

Maybe I can get a friend to make a mold so I can send it to anyone that wanna make bumpers for Hybridz :D

I really want it done in carbon fiber...

But have you seen this be4? :D

http://www.grombil.com/Grombiler/Extreme_styling/TRS_z240/z240.html

:shock:

My front bumper needs a bit rebuilding where the turn signals are supposed to be' date=' so I have decided to fill the holes and go with the turn signals in grill.

Maybe I can get a friend to make a mold so I can send it to anyone that wanna make bumpers for Hybridz :D

I really want it done in carbon fiber...

But have you seen this be4? :D

http://www.grombil.com/Grombiler/Extreme_styling/TRS_z240/z240.html

omg wow i love that front airdam!!!!! :burnout: now thats what i'm talking about i mean why can't motorsport make something like that.. the back is awsome too!! i mean its not too much of what it is, i just wonder if it would look right without the flairs? :shock: oh yeahh nad those are pretty cool too, i like the way he tappered them or whatever you call it around the wheel arches

• 2 months later...
Guest GLOCK23
I hate the turn signals.

Might be better off filling the holes and going with 280Z turn signals in the grill area.

Like this...

Z_Dam.jpg

:iagree: