HybridZ

Spotted the new Toyota FJ Yesterday - Yum!

slownrusty

I saw the new FJ yesterday I was behind it in traffic coming home and really liked it....I am not a SUV guy...but really liked the lines and overall size of it...I wonder if it is just the "flavor of the month" and the novelty will wear off but compared to say an H3, it is definitely a great looking vehicle with great presence.

Way to go Toyota! I am sure they will sell well.

FJ_Exterior9.jpg

My dad had this:

72landcruiserbg.jpg

and briefly one of these:

3727958_633.jpg

so these trucks will always have a special place for me!

Yasin

Cool Yasin..alot of history on the Toyota your father had..I liked them too (like a MR2 better, I'm a small car kinda guy)...

In a short time the new will wear off and you'll get thousands of them on the road..but from all reports $3 per gallon fuel is not that far away....Don't sell your Z :)

Being a Toyota truck fan I have seen this one coming for a couple of years. I actually got to se two in person at SEMA. Since I am a bit over average height I wanted to sit in one and got a chance while I was there. I found it to be very comfortable. After they have been out a couple of years it might end up on my shopping list.